MCDzienny Premium Server?

MCDzienny Premium Server?

Postby lucasds12 » 02 Jun 2013, 22:07

Hey, I was wondering, should there a be a Mcdzienny Premium Server?
Post Your OPINION below!
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Re: MCDzienny Premium Server?

Postby dryfly21 » 02 Jun 2013, 22:46

would like to know more about this as of now no.
dryfly21

Postby Alshima » 03 Jun 2013, 02:09

Well to be honest I MCDzienny shouldn't have a Premium Server, unless it is a software of its own. IF the server has classic commands implemented in the server that would be amazing. This is a great suggestion, but it will probably "COST" @Dzienny some money due to the payment for a VPS. That is why Dzienny doesn't have a Official MCDzienny Server probably because he doesn't have enough to pay for the website and the server, or he is busy doing other things. This is a hard decision, but I think its to much preasure for Dzienny unless someone else will host the servers for him. <ok>
Alshima

Postby lucasds12 » 03 Jun 2013, 22:25

Alshima, I know that's your concern but, I could make the official McDzienny server (if Dzienny would accept it) and it's Dzienny's opinion if he could put it 24/7 or just public with no 24/7 or something.
Dryfly, if you haven't wondered, Premium is the full game and it works a lot more different unlike Classic and it does NOT use #C, there could be actual premium ranks like:
Registered
OP
Administrator
---------------
The forum moderators could be the OPs of the premium server and access many different privileges that they couldn't do otherwise as a "registered" rank and could moderate the mini games and unlock creative mode and access many devices in SMP servers.
That's all the information I could possibly give you, feel free to ask more questions!
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Return to General Chat