Portforwardindg problem.

Portforwardindg problem.

Postby Jay53928 » 27 Feb 2013, 22:09

So I downloaded MCDzienny yesterday, and when I went to start it up after making all the adjustments, it said the port I use (25565) was not opened, but when I started my McForge server, it confirmed that the port was open. I tried to access my router, but it will not allow me in. Any help please?
Jay53928

Re: Portforwardindg problem.

Postby toystory_justin » 28 Feb 2013, 00:22

It's probably a bug. This happened to me to. Try restarting your server. Plus, IP changes everytime :)
toystory_justin

Postby lordnt » 09 Mar 2013, 03:59

Jay53928 wrote:So I downloaded MCDzienny yesterday, and when I went to start it up after making all the adjustments, it said the port I use (25565) was not opened, but when I started my McForge server, it confirmed that the port was open. I tried to access my router, but it will not allow me in. Any help please?

If you are running windows disable your firewall or add an exception for the server some antivirus software has firewalls too. If the router is an issue you can reset it to its defaults. Go to the router manufacturers website and enter the model # and make and most websites will give you instructions on how to reset the the router and the default password.
lordnt

Postby toystory_justin » 10 Mar 2013, 15:21

lordnt wrote:
Jay53928 wrote:So I downloaded MCDzienny yesterday, and when I went to start it up after making all the adjustments, it said the port I use (25565) was not opened, but when I started my McForge server, it confirmed that the port was open. I tried to access my router, but it will not allow me in. Any help please?

If you are running windows disable your firewall or add an exception for the server some antivirus software has firewalls too. If the router is an issue you can reset it to its defaults. Go to the router manufacturers website and enter the model # and make and most websites will give you instructions on how to reset the the router and the default password.

The port notification does not work correctly 100%. Im aware it's the software bug.
toystory_justin

Return to General Chat