[Vote] Would You Like An Update?

Would you like an software update? (manual)

Poll ended at 15 Sep 2012, 02:30

yes
40%
no
No votes
other
60%

Total votes : 5

[Vote] Would You Like An Update?

Postby HelloWorldCool » 08 Sep 2012, 02:30

As I have said I cannot guarantee any huge update, because only the most necessary bugs need to be fixed but we will see...
Please vote and leave a comment if you wish.

P.S. Suggestions are welcome.
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Re: [Vote] Would You Like An Update?

Postby Ultima » 13 Sep 2012, 15:53

8.3 and 8.3.1 are stable.
I would like to see a zombie update tho. (it begins to be a bit booring after a while winhout money/ranks etc.)
Ultima

Postby dryfly21 » 15 Sep 2012, 00:44

HelloWorldCool wrote:As I have said I cannot guarantee any huge update, because only the most necessary bugs need to be fixed but we will see...
Please vote and leave a comment if you wish.

P.S. Suggestions are welcome.

who is we? i thought what he did was a one man job. Or am i wrong?
dryfly21

Postby HelloWorldCool » 16 Sep 2012, 04:12

Other it is.

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
HelloWorldCool

Postby SS_Legend » 17 Sep 2012, 04:02

Not trying to be rude or anything, but i'm pretty sure that everyone would like to seen an update to MCDzienny, last time MCDzienny been updated was probably around two or three months ago. To be honest I was really close to switching over to MCForge since MCDzienny hasn't really been frequently updating. Don't get me wrong here, I do want to thank the developers for the work that has been put into to program, just more updates would be much nicer and will probably attract more users to use this program instead of making this program look "deserted" or "dead".
Owner of [LS] Servers

Lava Survival: Image
Zombie Survival: Image
SS_Legend

Postby dryfly21 » 22 Sep 2012, 00:11

SS_Legend wrote:Not trying to be rude or anything, but i'm pretty sure that everyone would like to seen an update to MCDzienny, last time MCDzienny been updated was probably around two or three months ago. To be honest I was really close to switching over to MCForge since MCDzienny hasn't really been frequently updating. Don't get me wrong here, I do want to thank the developers for the work that has been put into to program, just more updates would be much nicer and will probably attract more users to use this program instead of making this program look "deserted" or "dead".

As you see where I have colored in red is what I don't like. The reason is, is because I hate people like you! He has put hard work into this and your main concern was that he wasn't updating enough? (even though MCForge does update allot more they have a bigger team and a load of useless commands for EX: pony) I bet he (Dzienny) could update it everyday with only simple things like comments and no one will notice but it would be fine cause he updated it (the only ones that would notice are his loyal "fans" (not sure what to call the people here) and coders). The main concern is does it run smoothly and without any bugs or errors? After he has gotten that job done he can move on to get new stuff and ideas implemented. Its not easy I have gotten a source code of MCLawl and changed it for my own and added new stuff and customized and even that wasn't easy! So to add new things weather it be willy nilly or every month is still challenging especially when its only one person.
dryfly21

Postby SS_Legend » 22 Sep 2012, 06:25

I know it may be hard for one person to work on this software, but its been over three months since the last update, a small little bug fix or something would make me happy, because it at least makes it feel like the software isn't dead.

Way before three months ago the software been updating constantly, which is what I like to see, but obviously as you can see now, it isn't updating as much as it has been in the past.
Owner of [LS] Servers

Lava Survival: Image
Zombie Survival: Image
SS_Legend

Postby HelloWorldCool » 28 Sep 2012, 22:54

...tell me how in the world did this topic get 546 views. :ugeek:

HelloWorldCool

Postby dryfly21 » 29 Sep 2012, 03:57

lol world idk i didnt even know that it did! XD but i must a powerful vib! :P
dryfly21

Postby ismellike » 11 Nov 2012, 15:11

Any idea when the next update will happen?
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Return to General Chat