/buyrank - purchases the rank specified

Re: /buyrank - purchases the rank specified

Postby shade2010 » 01 May 2014, 18:35

Forgeware and MCForge are dead along with most all of the people who worked on it. The childish behavior and self guided pricks that worked on that have been removed. The new company will be targeting SMP.
shade2010

Postby HelloWorldCool » 19 Jun 2014, 17:38

HETAL wrote:I think he is talking about ForgeWare Inc, he was a MCForge developer.

Hmm...and you were a dev too? ;)

shade2010 wrote:Forgeware and MCForge are dead along with most all of the people who worked on it. The childish behavior and self guided pricks that worked on that have been removed. The new company will be targeting SMP.

Apparently you are wrong and MCForge is back; they've recently started another website called: http://mcforge.org/

They are still working on classic, so looks like dzienny is going to have some competition again! :mrgreen:

History wrote:MCForge was an old MCLawl fork that was abandoned due to the inpopularity of classic. It was brought back when EricKilla and Hetal met on a server and started talking about the old classic days. Unfortunately we couldn't use the name MCForge due to copyright issues, so we came up with MCForge-Redux, and here we are now.
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby kallentyyppi » 31 Jan 2015, 22:56

dryfly21 wrote:
kallentyyppi wrote:This would be useful but i got no idea how i add this command.

nice dump lol :lol: this is over 2 years old XD wtf is wrong with you lolol

Sometimes, i feel like a retard. :cry:

Edit:
Had to remove that smilin' face :?
kallentyyppi

Previous

Return to Custom Commands