Guidelines For RANKING Staff!

Guidelines For RANKING Staff!

Postby lucasds12 » 04 Jun 2013, 22:51

Hello, I am giving guidelines for ranking people as a staff member.
You might be wondering, why am I making this?
I find many, many servers that lack difficulties and proper, extraordinary staff such as those nasty abusers and very un-responsible owners that are careless for very suspicious lies and griefing attacks that owners + staff can't handle correctly.
First of all, I would like to thank LogicaLucidity's guidelines for his valid information to help me out.
I will use the following ranks that will be used for this guideline below.
Code: Select all
Architect
          Trusted
          Operator
          UberOp
          Admin
          Head-Admin
          Co-Owner
          Owner

Alright, let's get this started.
First of all, the architect should be trustworthy for this rank and think about these 3 questions:
1. Has the architect been immature during his time ranking up?
2. Has this architect been eager to help?
3. Has the architect protect the server validly if there's no staff on?
Think about those 3 questions I listed and if all 3 questions is "Yes", they will be a trusted rank for a trial amount of time and if the process turns out well, you may let the player stay as "trusted" rank.
ATTENTION to Op-Co_Owner: If you are going to rank the player to a staff rank, tell the owner first before ranking the player or else the rank will be not-valid and the owner may demote you, or decides to punish the player who ranked the player a staff rank.
If a guest says "need ops", kindly ask to build their way up and earn it but, if they continue, say "No", if they continue, it's time to kick them.
--------
I'm done here, enjoy!
-Lucas
There is only one thing I do in life, that's contributing here.
lucasds12

Return to How-To