How to Create a Language and CAPS Filter

Re: How to Create a Language and CAPS Filter

Postby Mendez » 14 Feb 2013, 18:20

LogicaLucidity wrote:I, as well as many other owners, truly do appreciate it Dzienny.

Thank you,

- Logic

I love this and Logic is right, I truly do appreciate it.

I was in the process of registering VS to edit and add to my bad list, had to restart the computer and the server.
Then I came straight here to check for my replies and read here that I had mail, which then had a link back to here.
After reading half the instructions I then went straight to my consol and found McDzienny has saved me all the trouble now.
So I played with it for a while following Logic's advice above adding his list to the bad list and white list, then added some variations of the root words and a few extra badwords I have seen used on the server to the list as well.

Here are the words so far on my white list: ball, bump, bumped, fake (if you have fak), glass, grass, lassy, mass, pass, sassy grape and prone. Any omitted words I missed for the white list would be apreciated.

Now a rule warn system would be nice that we could edit!

Thanks again to McDzienny for implementing the idea and to Logic for putting together the command system that was originally added manually.
Mendez_Pro
Owner of Mendez Freebuild+LavaS
Mendez

Re: How to Create a Language and CAPS Filter

Postby Mendez » 14 Feb 2013, 18:37

*Afterthought*
*I noticed a few things about the list Logic supplied, it pasted into the badlist with 4 spaces before all the words and most of the repeated, double joined, words that had originally had spaces in between, have now lost their spaces in Logics post.*
Mendez_Pro
Owner of Mendez Freebuild+LavaS
Mendez

Previous

Return to How-To