How to disable updates ? FOR GOOD !

How to disable updates ? FOR GOOD !

Postby DavidinCT » 24 Aug 2016, 02:25

Hey all,

11.1.1.0 works perfect for me, the 12.2.2 I DO NOT WANT, as it caused a problem on my server and my only way to resolve it is to go back to 11.1.1.0.

I edited the Server.properties and changed "check-updates = true" to false but, every time I open MCDziennyLava.exe it always asks "A new version of MCDzienny was found, do you want to update ?"

The problem is "Yes" is highlighted and it will automatically update if the server gets rebooted and no one is watching. (It's on a VM, and works perfect there but, not on a power backup, it will automatically come on after a power loss).

I need this program to NEVER look for updates and STAY with the version it's on and disable looking for updates on startup.

If it Aint't broken, DONT FIX IT...
DavidinCT

Re: How to disable updates ? FOR GOOD !

Postby HelloWorldCool » 11 Jan 2017, 04:18

Remove the Update.exe included with the server software package(.zip). Updates should become impossible. <ok>
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Re: How to disable updates ? FOR GOOD !

Postby DavidinCT » 19 Mar 2017, 21:34

HelloWorldCool wrote:Remove the Update.exe included with the server software package(.zip). Updates should become impossible. <ok>

Thanks !
DavidinCT

Return to Help