Need help with lots.

Need help with lots.

Postby Twooze » 08 Nov 2011, 12:58

I've downloaded the software but i am having trouble adding maps to the lava maps. I tried to use the tut here but it still doesn't work. I need a up-to-date tutorial of how to add maps that I've made to the lava maps. Also i am having trouble using the zombie survival software. When i download 6.8 and choose zombie survival it doesn't even load up and crashes all the time. In my maps file i have a map called 'test' But idk if it has something to do with it. I've tried deleting the file and re downloading but i get the same problem all the time!

So basically i need help on -
1 Adding maps I've made to lava maps
2 Successfully starting up and running zombie survival
3 adding a new item to the store which is promotion which i need to make it go up in price each time they do it
4 If zombie survival doesnt work, is there another software i can use?

Thanks.
Twooze

Re: Need help with lots.

Postby HelloWorldCool » 08 Nov 2011, 22:32

Twooze wrote:I've downloaded the software but i am having trouble adding maps to the lava maps. I tried to use the tut here but it still doesn't work. I need a up-to-date tutorial of how to add maps that I've made to the lava maps. Also i am having trouble using the zombie survival software. When i download 6.8 and choose zombie survival it doesn't even load up and crashes all the time. In my maps file i have a map called 'test' But idk if it has something to do with it. I've tried deleting the file and re downloading but i get the same problem all the time!

So basically i need help on -
1 Adding maps I've made to lava maps
2 Successfully starting up and running zombie survival
3 adding a new item to the store which is promotion which i need to make it go up in price each time they do it
4 If zombie survival doesnt work, is there another software i can use?

Thanks.

1. Adding maps is pretty easy check out here: http://mcdzienny.cba.pl/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=852&start=10#p2896
Simply Copy the Solution. And Change the Map Name. Then add that to your lava\maps.txt
2. The Zombie Survival is very buggy so i would suggest you just keep the mode as lava.
So in the mean time just use: /infection [time]
3. Adding a new item./..I haven't really tried doing that yet but if i am anticipating correctly you just add something like this to itemprices.txt:

Code: Select all
<Item position="14" id="11" name="summon" price="20" amount="1" description=" - use /summon [player] to summon a player to your position." />

4. Yes there are other software you can use but they aren't that great. I know MCForge is a pretty hot software but thing is you don't have store and you can't really buy anything YET. Though i'm not sure about economy...that might develop later.

Thanks for the question. Hope this helps! :D
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Return to Help