I can't get my server anymore?

I can't get my server anymore?

Postby matelot2 » 31 May 2015, 14:16

I assume mojangs recently wiping of all the non paid accounts on minecraft has meant that my non paid account matelo2 has stopped working.
Because I could 'resume' in WOM I could get to my server, maiome24/7.
Now for some reason I can't get to my server that way, when the loader shows up with the soil background it says failed to connect to server its probably down, in fact I know its not down and other people are visiting it.
If I use another name I registered, bob20495@.....com I can get to the list of servers and click on maiome24/7 but I still get the above error message in the loading screen (the one with the soil background).
I have reloaded the WOM client and tried through classicube but still get the same result.
Is it possible something like java could be causing the problem, I don't remember updating it but may have at some time.
I am desperate for help as I am the only admin that still visits the site. The owner allows the site to keep running but doesnt use it and has no idea why I cant get on.
I have even tried direct connection (mc://108.196.242.6:25545/matelo2/mypassword. and mc://108.196.242.6:25545/classic/play/e ... c8979845d5) but neither works, which makes me think I have altered something on this computer that has caused the problem.
Please help.
Mat.
matelot2

Re: I can't get my server anymore?

Postby HETAL » 01 Jun 2015, 18:25

Minecraft has basically killed classic. Check out ClassiCube (https://classicube.com) for the new classic (that still has some players)
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Return to Help