Need Help Porting

Need Help Porting

Postby Your2Funny » 24 Dec 2013, 02:14

Hello guys, I really hope you all can help. I've hosted about 4 servers and then just frequently people werent able to join my server. Then i just found out that wow, my port has stopped accepting the ports so no one can join my server. I know im doing everything correctly because, i've hosted servers before. Im wanting to know if anyone knows a program or software i can use that can port my server. Cause when i go to my router IP that i put in my website URL it brings up my router and when i try to make a account it works perfectly fine it just still doesnt let people join my server. So if anyone knows a software i can possibly use that will allow me to make ports so people can join my MCDzienny Server. Thanks that would be great guys.
-Message to the MCDzienny Community!
Your2Funny

Re: Need Help Porting

Postby Your2Funny » 24 Dec 2013, 02:45

I've also had a question about C#. What is a good format i can use to make a MCDzienny Plugin and how would i add it to my server?
Your2Funny

Postby joppiesaus » 24 Dec 2013, 15:39

You can make your IP static. Maybe that helps. It's in the how-to section!
And what do you mean "What's a good format I can use to make a MCDzienny Plugin and how would I add it to my server?"?
joppiesaus

Location: in a obsedian house, with glass in it so i can see the lava!

Postby Your2Funny » 24 Dec 2013, 16:36

Hey, so i downloaded the Static IP. and i randomized a IP and clicked Enable Static IP.

So... will this help me port my server? Because, i need a port forwarding software i can use to create a new defined user called Minecraft Server and im able to add a port to the software so my server will port. Will this software do this?
Your2Funny

Return to Help