HELP, MY LAVA IS NOT WORKING

HELP, MY LAVA IS NOT WORKING

Postby blockboy03 » 03 Nov 2013, 19:08

My lava server is not working, it was up the day before when I opened it, it asked me for an update, I updated, after I did that my server opened and I had no hax, then I decided to restart my server, so thats exactly what I did, and it asked me for an update again, then it still didn't work, so I restarted again, on my 5th time of restarting I noticed something... Every time I updated it was just getting worst, on the 5th time I absolutely had no access to hacks, it's weird, I went on my friends server and it was a zombie survival from Mcdzienny so for him he updated to, none of his hacks nor my hacks worked, (I was admin at his server so) and he was mad, so was I, I'm just saying something is wrong with the new updated version of mcdzienny, no one has access to any hacks, and that is why I Came to Mcdzienny to figure something out. If anyone else is having problems with this please comment below to tell me how to fix this problem O.O

BTW, THIS IS November 3, 2013
blockboy03

Re: HELP, MY LAVA IS NOT WORKING

Postby blockboy03 » 03 Nov 2013, 19:12

oh and btw My lava does not work, it's not ever opening...
blockboy03

Postby ismellike » 03 Nov 2013, 19:13

You can try redownloading the mcdzienny server files from here, and then take only the mcdzienny_.dll and copying it to your current server files.

btw, what do you mean haxx aren't working?
What a beast...
ismellike
Coder

Postby blockboy03 » 03 Nov 2013, 19:15

Op hacks, you know wom, Hacks are not working, speed is not working, you cant fly, and every time I update it it just asked me to update it again
blockboy03

Postby dzienny » 03 Nov 2013, 19:49

There's been a versioning problem. It's fixed now. You have to update to the newest version: 10.9.3. If you can't start your server then the file MCDzienny_.dll is probably corrupted, so you have to replace it with a working one. If you don't have a backup of your server then download MCDzienny, extract it and copy MCDzienny_.dll to your current server directory - replacing the old one. Start the server and update to the newest version. It should solve the problem.
dzienny
Administrator

Return to Help