Help with xwom?

Help with xwom?

Postby christopherk » 08 Oct 2013, 04:47

I don't really know what's going on with my xwom, but in yesterday and today I was not able to access any servers. When I tried to get on, it said:
"Failed to connect"
"You failed to connect to the server. It's probably down!"
I knew that the server I was trying to connect to was up, and to be sure, I tried to go on other servers too. None of them worked. I recently updated to 2.0 xWom and 3.0 Wom; no idea if that has anything to do with it. My Java is version 6 last time I checked and I haven't updated it in a really long time, so there should be nothing wrong with that. The weird thing is, I can't get on any servers on the browser either.
christopherk

Re: Help with xwom?

Postby _Retaliate_ » 08 Oct 2013, 08:24

christopherk wrote:I don't really know what's going on with my xwom, but in yesterday and today I was not able to access any servers. When I tried to get on, it said:
"Failed to connect"
"You failed to connect to the server. It's probably down!"
I knew that the server I was trying to connect to was up, and to be sure, I tried to go on other servers too. None of them worked. I recently updated to 2.0 xWom and 3.0 Wom; no idea if that has anything to do with it. My Java is version 6 last time I checked and I haven't updated it in a really long time, so there should be nothing wrong with that. The weird thing is, I can't get on any servers on the browser either.

I would diagnose that your java hates you.
_Retaliate_

Postby HETAL » 08 Oct 2013, 20:19

It might help if you update your java as I had the same problem until I updated it.
YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME ISMELLIKE
HETAL

Postby christopherk » 09 Oct 2013, 06:57

HETAL wrote:It might help if you update your java as I had the same problem until I updated it.

I updated it to version 7 update 40. The single player works, but multiplayer on browser/xWom doesn't work. It's still giving me the same error message no matter what. Any other suggestions?
christopherk

Return to Help