nothing saves?

nothing saves?

Postby the_evil_one44 » 25 Sep 2013, 16:36

sorry for so many posts, though alot of errors are happening and i'm a noob.

So i'd totally redone the server to get rid of the map, it took me all day. then i got on and it all worked, people were liking it and i had a staff team set up and blah blah. so when my parents turned the internet off i shut down the server. today, i've reopened it and it all works. though nothing has saved. no experience that people got (eg: someone got to level 8 and now it's gone). everyoens rank have reset, even my own and /pcount shows no-one has ever been on it. this has happened before so i really need help with it.
the_evil_one44

Re: nothing saves?

Postby dzienny » 26 Sep 2013, 16:27

If nothing is saved, then you probably started a server from another folder than before. The data is saved in the same folder the server is deployed. If it happens again, please post about it. It still can be some sort of a bug.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby the_evil_one44 » 27 Sep 2013, 17:53

what do you mean by that? i redownloaded the mcdzienny thing, and all my broken copies were in completely different folders and files. I'll try opening it again but i'm not sure.
the_evil_one44

Postby the_evil_one44 » 28 Sep 2013, 12:16

i tried doing it again and still nothing is saving.
the_evil_one44

Postby HelloWorldCool » 28 Sep 2013, 17:14

the_evil_one44 wrote:i tried doing it again and still nothing is saving.

MCDzienny is one of the best software out there for classic minecraft.
The reason?

It saves almost everything in database.dll in the "database" folder yet it doesn't require MySQL to be installed.
Check to see you haven't moved the exe,a shortcut is fine, but don't move MCDzienny.exe from its subfolders.
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Return to Help