MCDzienny automatically closes?

Re: MCDzienny automatically closes?

Postby AngelOfLovex3 » 08 Jun 2013, 19:34

In the folder, when I start the server it's just flashing up and automatically closing, I have no option to update or not. In the Zip when I update it gets full of red writing that has errors in.
AngelOfLovex3

Postby dzienny » 12 Jun 2013, 00:07

If it works from zipped folder, then you can upack it to a new folder and run it normally. It should work.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby Alshima » 12 Jun 2013, 03:44

AngelOfLovex3 wrote:Hey, today I launched my laptop, try launching MCDzienny and suddenly it just pops up, then automatically dissapears... By the way this might be something useful to tell, yesterday I just had my laptop open to my desktop, watching TV on my bed, and I just take a look on my laptop and this blue screen pops up with chineese, japaneese, chikaneese writing before I could get to my laptop it closed and restarted my whole laptop. Then I just shut it down for good, next day as I try launching MCDzienny it dosn't work... :cry: Please heeeelppp :roll:

Maybe your protection hardware sences a virus on the application. Try disabling your protection software like Norton, MCAfee, and other softwares which is located in the firewall.
Alshima

Postby dzienny » 15 Jun 2013, 20:03

Alshima wrote:Maybe your protection hardware sences a virus on the application. Try disabling your protection software like Norton, MCAfee, and other softwares which is located in the firewall.

No, he would get an explicit warning from his/her protection software.
It's probably the update bug. If during the downloading of a new version the internet connection gets interrupted then the crucial files may be incomplete and this prevents the server from starting. The easiest solution is to manually replace the broken "MCDzienny_.dll" file.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby Breakdown901 » 15 Jun 2013, 21:23

It happened to me yesterday, the solution is getting an old version of MCDzienny and replacing the .dll file you have in your server folder with the older one. Then start your server, and update again. I did this and it has been working ever since :)
Owner of:
Breakdown901 Lava Survival/Zombie Survival/Freebuild
Host of NeonGaming Lava Survival.
Breakdown901

Postby Ali365Dash » 24 Aug 2013, 20:59

Breakdown901 wrote:It happened to me yesterday, the solution is getting an old version of MCDzienny and replacing the .dll file you have in your server folder with the older one. Then start your server, and update again. I did this and it has been working ever since :)

I'm gonna try, luckily I updated it after I extracted it. :D And also, here's the direct link to the video:
http://download1481.mediafire.com/h1ocae0t1seg/4m3ypxclddke4in/bandicam+2013-06-08+18-39-28-886.avi
Ali365Dash

Previous

Return to Help