XWoM

XWoM

Postby toystory_justin » 22 Mar 2013, 11:46

Well, I have been having this problem on my old computer, Compaq. I tried searching on google, youtube, and other searching. I have been having this problem since the first time I use xwom. If you want to see the picture, here is the link:

Works perfectly when wanting to choose server: http://prntscr.com/xbpeq

Error when trying to go on 1 of the server: http://prntscr.com/xbph7

Thanks, hope you guys can fix this especially to HelloWorldCool & dzienny
toystory_justin

XWoM

Postby BMXMINER » 01 Apr 2013, 15:57

Now , ive used XWoM for many months now , and have used WoM even longer , ive had very few problems with either up untill now. If it ever crashed or anything , i used to restart my computer and it would work again fine. But 3 days ago i logged in , all fine , selected my server tried to connect and the screen went black. The window then crashed and needed windows task manager to close it. So i tried other servers. None were working. I restart my laptop multiples times that day. I tried another account (both accounts are premium). The accounts also worked fine on mc 1.5.1 , but even after deleting all the WoM software and redownloading it still happens. Im annoyed now as i cant play on my server , i can only check it from the console , so if guests do anything when staff arent on i cant do anything. Can someone please tell me urgently if this has happened to them or they know why it is happening, I am not using a new antivirus software and i havent downloaded anything. I literally dont know what has happened and have tried everything i can think of. Thanks for whoever helps BMXMINER (TotalMonster Lava Survival)

http://imgur.com/HvLJ4fl
TotalMonster Lava Survial Owner
BMXMINER

Re: XWoM

Postby toystory_justin » 02 Apr 2013, 00:58

I also have this same problem. Don't know why, it was fine days ago.
toystory_justin

Postby HelloWorldCool » 02 Apr 2013, 03:24

toystory_justin wrote:Well, I have been having this problem on my old computer, Compaq. I tried searching on google, youtube, and other searching. I have been having this problem since the first time I use xwom. If you want to see the picture, here is the link:

Works perfectly when wanting to choose server: http://prntscr.com/xbpeq

Error when trying to go on 1 of the server: http://prntscr.com/xbph7

Thanks, hope you guys can fix this especially to HelloWorldCool & dzienny

I've taken a look at it. Check if you have java 6...and you can read more on womforums link too.

"Common Errors -
"org.lwjgl.LWJGLException: Could not create context"
"Minecraft failed to start" "java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
"Minecraft failed to start Java.lang.IllegalAgrumentexeption:input==null!*"
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby HelloWorldCool » 02 Apr 2013, 03:27

Hey guys, I have been quite busy lately.

Make sure you have Java 6 installed and not Java 7,
as you can see here: http://www.worldofminecraft.com/content ... -minecraft

You can also look at some debug steps, if necessary, here.

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
HelloWorldCool

Postby BMXMINER » 02 Apr 2013, 13:34

mine doesnt come up with an error code or problem , it just crashs , even if i leave it for 30+mins to load it does the same thing , XWoM is at the latest version and i dont have java 7 , cba to update it , i havent done anything different , its just stopped working , its really pi**ing me off now
TotalMonster Lava Survial Owner
BMXMINER

Postby HelloWorldCool » 02 Apr 2013, 14:02

BMXMINER wrote:mine doesnt come up with an error code or problem , it just crashs , even if i leave it for 30+mins to load it does the same thing , XWoM is at the latest version and i dont have java 7 , cba to update it , i havent done anything different , its just stopped working , its really pi**ing me off now

I would try re-downloading wom; and running wom separately.
If you can run wom fine, then Xwom may have a little bug.

If you cannot run wom then it would be a wom issue...try the debug steps on the link below...

HelloWorldCool wrote:You can also look at some debug steps, if necessary, here.

HelloWorldCool

Postby 94ge7j998 » 13 Apr 2013, 22:29

I just started having this problem this morning. I did nothing to change it over night. I can connect to servers on minecraft.net but when I try with wom/xwom it doesn't work. I do have java 6 obviously because I can connect to minecraft.net and I have tried re-downloading wom and xwom but nothing seems to work.
94ge7j998

Postby Alshima » 13 Apr 2013, 22:34

94ge7j998 wrote:I just started having this problem this morning. I did nothing to change it over night. I can connect to servers on minecraft.net but when I try with wom/xwom it doesn't work. I do have java 6 obviously because I can connect to minecraft.net and I have tried re-downloading wom and xwom but nothing seems to work.

I didn't update XWoM yet but maybe the new update is having a few problems. Did you update your Java?
Alshima

Postby 94ge7j998 » 13 Apr 2013, 22:38

nope, didn't do anything since I last played the night before. I updated the night before and played and it was fine. Then I woke up this morning and it wasn't working so I tried to downgrade to see if it changed anything and it didn't.
94ge7j998

Next

Return to Help