Noob (me) needs help, please click and help. Thank You.

Noob (me) needs help, please click and help. Thank You.

Postby cartose777 » 16 Feb 2013, 19:35

Hello mates, I am getting to know the software MCDzienny. I am a programer and I program 800craft (In this manner I mean I edit what they have done and explore it.) And I decided I wanted a Lava and Zombie server. As I went to understand the software I need some help, please tell me as soon as possible if you know how to do this:

I want to know how to create a thing when you are using the WoM or XWoM client, in this way I am saying I wanted to know how to put text in the corner if you are using WoM Client.

I need to know how a player can make his own realm (own world) where only he can build in it.

Is there a way I can have the source code of MCDzienny and I wanted to edit it (I'm a kid I am learning how to edit and would like to do so on minecraft)

Thanks.
cartose777

Re: Noob (me) needs help, please click and help. Thank You.

Postby dzienny » 16 Feb 2013, 22:04

1. There's no method for this yet. But, I've just added /wommsg command that demonstrates how to add it in a raw manner.
It's here: viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1800

2.There's a command /home This command will be further improved.

3. MCDzienny is closed source. It's based on MCLawl and although a lot was changed it keeps the back compatibility. You may want to look for MCLawl source and you should visit Custom Commands section of the forum, as there are many good examples.
dzienny
Administrator

Re: Noob (me) needs help, please click and help. Thank You.

Postby cartose777 » 16 Feb 2013, 23:55

Thanks, one more you should look forward into creating a CTF program anyways Thank you a lot.
cartose777

Return to Help