remote console

remote console

Postby jxgrad » 18 Jun 2012, 19:55

wen i click on remote console nothing comes up
jxgrad

Re: remote console

Postby creativemagic » 18 Jun 2012, 20:34

Weird...
- Check if you have the latest version of Java, (Current version is 7) You can download the newest version here. http://www.java.com/en/download/chrome.jsp?locale=en

- If you have any ad-blockers/flash blockers, try disabling them.
This is what it looks like for me (See pic)
Attachments
RC.PNG
RC.PNG (42.23 KiB) Viewed 967 times
Owner of...
[Exclusive] Lava Survival
creativemagic

Postby HelloWorldCool » 18 Jun 2012, 20:39

Let's move this to the help section ;)
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Postby jxgrad » 19 Jun 2012, 00:25

it loaded now, on the remote console if i shutdown the server is there a way for me to start it up again, or can i only shut it down and restart it?
jxgrad

Postby dzienny » 19 Jun 2012, 01:28

jxgrad wrote:it loaded now, on the remote console if i shutdown the server is there a way for me to start it up again, or can i only shut it down and restart it?

If you turn off the server you won't be able to start it again from the remote console client, as a remote module will be closed too. But restart command will restart a server as well as a remote module so you will be able to keep using a remote console. In short if a server is up then you can connect to it via a remote console.
dzienny
Administrator

Postby TheFinlandos » 21 Sep 2012, 23:19

is it possible to remote the server with a smartphone or something.. i dont wanna burn my laptop ... :ugeek:
TheFinlandos

Postby HelloWorldCool » 22 Sep 2012, 00:57

TheFinlandos wrote:is it possible to remote the server with a smartphone or something.. i dont wanna burn my laptop ... :ugeek:

If you have a data plan and the phone has java installed then possibly. However since I have never actually tested this myself before, I cannot guarantee it will or will not work.

Note: If this is your server it is not possible(or a waste unless you are traveling). *If you are trying to run the server software on the phone it will most likely not be compatible since currently it can only run on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Other devices are not supported yet.
Download fCraft maps! - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=3012!

Note: The Developer(s) of MCDzienny have resigned and the software is no longer supported.
Errors are bound to occur and Mojang has not attempted to resolve them.
HelloWorldCool

Return to Help